Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Movie Madness at The Burtonesque Dolls

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the re-launch of The Burtonesque Dolls Challenges!  Whoot whoot!  Today we have a super fun and easy challenge.  

One of my absolute favorite Tim Burton Movies is Edward Scissorhands!  I remember waiting in a long line a long time ago just to see this.  My daughter Rio is jealous that I got to see it on the big screen!  Hee hee... of course I was her age at the time.  It was so awesome and I think it was the start of my obsession with Johnny Depp and Tim Burton!

Okay so here is my take on Movie Madness: Edward Scissorhands


I imagine this is what Edward would have been like had he had the chance to have hands... of course we all love the original Edward but Luca played him well here in my version.  I used Tickled Pink Digi Christmas Luca of course, the DP is from a Die Cuts with a View mat stack from last year's Christmas stack.  The cut out shapes are QuicKutz.  Ribbon by Creative Impressions and the holly is from Petaloo!


The inside of the card.  I used Spellbinders Fancy Labels and the Sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

I hope you have enjoyed my little re-make of the cover of the movie... please don't forget to leave my TBD gals some lovin'!  And most important show us your Edward Movie Madness!


4 comments:

Chelle said...

Love your card. I remember that movie.

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, Betty! I am loving your snowy scene and colors!

XXX

Unknown said...

One of my fave films too..... I love Johnny Depp... This card is fab hun... xx

Catherine said...

O-M-Scissorhands, this turned out FAB, Betty! (What on earth were you worried about?!? It rocks!) I love the die cut skater and all the snowflakes. Way to pay tribute to our first movie love named "Edward". ((HUGS))

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch