Friday, November 19, 2010

Digi Meets Rubber Challenge #7

Hello everyone!  Sorry I am running out the door for the midnight showing of Harry Potter... so I am going to post my pictures and tell you all about them tomorrow... after some sleep.  I have to drive one hour down the mountain and one up the mountain for this movie... so I will probably be beat by the time I get home!

See if you can figure out my rubber backgrounds!
Okay on this one I used Cheri's awesome sketch from a past challenge, better late than never eh?  The leaves on the Spellbinder Nestie is my stamped background from Inkadinkadoo Thanksgiving line from 2007!  The DP is from Dream Street papers Tea for Two.  Love the clear glittered FALL letters from Fancy Pants and the image of course is from my online store the Steampunk Gang!


For this one I used two rubber stamp sets... the clocks and circle words are from Hero Arts, and the snowflakes on the Nestie are from JudyKins!  It was so cool pulling out my rubber stamps and using them!  I think I may do it again!

5 comments:

Andrea C said...

Wow these are just LUSH!! fantastic, hope you enjoy the new harry potter movie, how cool it sounds to live up a mountain hehe x

Banner Market said...

WOW! THese stamps are amazing! I cant believe the detail to them. They look beautiful colored.
Hope you had an exciting evening.

~Lady B~ said...

Words cannot even express how beautiful these are! I love the rich, warm colors and the details you have added. Truly inspirational!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

I {LURVE} that first one...you rock, Betty! Both of these are SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!

XXX

P.S. Hope you had a great time at the movie! :O)

Jennifer said...

Hey Betty,

Wow, these are HOT! I can't believe that you are unhappy with them. I am totally jealous. LOL!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch