Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas!

Wooop woop!  Day 3 has arrived and I am ready!  

Today's Christmas challenge is to incorporate a Spooky Tree... so I thought about all those cute little Emo and Gothic Kids I have, and how very much like my own little Emo and Gothic kids!  So, I thought of having a Halloween Christmas Tree!  Ya can't get much spookier that that right!?  

So here is my project, and materials used:

Copics: E00, E95, R02, W5, W6, W7, W8, G06, G07, G09, V01, V04, V06, V09, V17
The paper is from this year's PineCone Press Halloween line.  The sentiment was made with my alpha stamps and Black Diamond Stickles.  The image is my own Sally from the Sweet Gothic Kids line at Simplybettystamps.com!  The Crystals are from Creative Imaginations Eye Candy collection.  The Creepy tree I have had for over 9 years now... I kept debating on throwing it out.  It was one of those little piece that would just sit on my desk, or my Scrap tote... I kept thinking I am just going to throw it away... I am sure glad I kept him!  He was perfect for this card!

Hope you enjoy it!


4 comments:

Christina said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the image!
Hugs Kristel

Angela said...

Awesome Betty. I wanted so bad to play on this challenge but when I left work yesterday we were told we had to be back at 5am and work till 5 or 6 today. SO there went my creative time as I had to get to bed early, which is so not me.
Anyway I love this card and your Sweet Gothic girl is colored so sweet. I hope you have a good day!!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Lelia Pierce said...

This is awesome, Betty! I love her purple hair and the use of the Halloween papers! You rock, chica!

XXX

Andrea C said...

love the skull fantastic work x

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch