Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Emo Christmas Preview Day!!!

Welcome to day 1 of Simply Betty Stamps Christmas Emos preview!  

Have a got some fun cards for you!  This is going to be a card kit, and a class!  The kit will be available for purchase Friday, and I will be teaching the Class at my local Scrapbook store in December!  I will have lots more details on the kit come Friday for you all.

Now let's get on with the show!

First I have Christian, oh my dear grumpy Christian.  Ready to gift with his Santa Sack!  Of course, it's cold, snowy, and the sack is heavy so he isn't too happy at the moment!  But I still think he is the cutest little Santa I have ever seen!  And I did notice my blooper!  I am missing and H in the BA!  LOL  



Next we have my cutie patootie Rio!  Trimming the tree with her favorite elements... Skullies!  Not your everyday ornament eh?  Rio is not your everyday kinda of gal so it fits!  


Materials used:

Spellbinders: Large Classic Circle Nesties
Papers: all Wintertime Collection from Echo Park (you can get it at SimplyBettyStamps.com)!
Stickles: Star Dust
Letters: Cricut using Mickey Font
Copics Used: B93, B95, B97, R27, R29, R59, R20, EOO, E95, E45, E47, C3, W5, W6, W7, W8

Hope you enjoyed those two cards and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for another two cards that will be included in the Christmas Emos Card Kit!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Woww these are gorgeous cards!! Really love the colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Debbie Pamment said...

These are GORGEOUS Betty - just FABULOUS!
xXx

Trickut said...

OMG I LOVE these images can't wait to get them. Your cards are super cute as well.

Hugs
Rachel

Scrappychick said...

Loving these new images!
Cyndi

Angela said...

FABULOUS BETTY!!! I love the wordings to have added to each znd that DP is so yummy looking!!
Hugs:)
Angela

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch