Friday, November 26, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Day 1

Well better late than never eh?  Sorry about my delayed post.  

Today for the 1st day of Christmas I have taken my Witch Mina Halloween image and given her some Yule time Cheer!  I loved coloring her up in Christmas colors!  It almost looked like she was meant to be an elf instead of a witch!  Of course minus the skulls, but skullies are my thing so I don't mind them on her elf hat at all!

I used the following Copics: R27, R46, R39, E00, E95, R02, W5,W6,W7,W8, E50, E55, C3
Papers were from Die Cuts With a View Mat Stack and K& Co stack
I used my Stars Nesties, ribbon from Creative Impressions, and Cinnamon Stickles.  The background stamp is from Stampendous and the Sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas coated with the Cinnamon Stickles!  Gotta love those Stickles!

I hope you all like her, lately my mojo is missing and I am second guessing myself!  


5 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card dear! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

Andrea C said...

oo love the red stars, magic! x

Marlene said...

This card is just adorable!

Lelia Pierce said...

I think it's wonderful, Betty! We're the hardest on ourselves, ya know! Love it! :O)

XXX

Eulanda said...

I LUV this card and adore how you did those stars up!!! I think I'm going to case up this card for sure!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch