Thursday, November 4, 2010

Emo Christmas Preview Day 2!!!

Welcome back!  Ready for two more new cards?  I hope so!

Today I am featuring Miller and London... these two little buggers gave me a hard time (hence the late post).  I really wanted to be in bed by 9pm, so I thought getting them started at 1pm would have been plenty of time.  But my mojo went missing and I just threw these together! These will be included in the Emo Christmas Cards Kit!

Let's take a look at Miller

 I used Copic colors B93, B95, B97, E47, E49!  Wintertime paper from Echo Park.  The ribbon from Creative Impressions.  The sentiments are mine using different Alpha stamps.  I do love the punny Yule "tight"ings bid!  Simple card eh?  The Spellbinders is Wonky Squares


Now London... I had an image in my head of how I wanted this to go, but sometimes it goes a totally different way!  The Reindeer and Title are both from the Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge.  I colored in the eyes, the antlers and spots on his back.  The Fence is Martha Stewarts Halloween Punch from this year, I just cut off the bats that actually punch out with it.  The lights are from JoAnn.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is from a Close To My Heart set.  Copics used B93, B95, B97, R27, R29, C3, C5, C7.  I used Crystal Stickles on the snow on the paper to make it glimmer!  All paper again is Wintertime!


Well I hope you are enjoying all the creations we have come up with!  I know I am in such awe when I see the cards my team comes up with!  They are all so amazing and I am one lucky gal to have them here  with me!  Thank you girls!

See you all tomorrow for the big Blog Hop and Christmas Emos release!  Woop woop!  

9 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

these are so amazing!
love how a Hallowen fence was used and you can't even tell.
have a good day.

Andrea C said...

hehe love the sentiment on the first card, both cards are excellent and image rock x

Christina said...

Woww these are gorgeous cards!! Really them!!
Hugs Kristel

Trickut said...

Miller in those tights I love it heehee. London is awesome such a sweet card.

Your images are awesome!

hugs
Rachel

Lelia Pierce said...

These are too cute, Betty! I so love the little scene with Candy Cane London! Fab! Thanks for letting me join in on the fun as a Guest DT Member! :O)

XXX

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous Betty. I love the Miller card the best though. Love the 'sentiment' and the colours look great. Wonderful job.
mwah
Trace

Devlin said...

Wow!! I looooove Miller! He's awesome in his tights, heehee!

Eulanda said...

I AM SOOOOO COPYING...oh I mean CASING your iron fench with the christmas lights!! What a fabulous idea!! And am loving your cards. AGAIN!! You are on a mojo roll!! Gorgeous!!

Angela said...

LOVE these Betty!! I love the brown and blue color combo(my fav for boys cards) and your London card is AWESOME!!! Love both of them!!
Hugs:)
Angela

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch