Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter Rocked!

Well I survived the Midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1!  It was just me and my two older kiddos Rio and Christian!  We got to the theater at 6:30 and the lines were already insane, luckily all 16 theaters were playing it and at different times!  That was awesome, we did the same for HP6 at a different theater, and that was a complete nightmare!  The lines were insane and when the doors opened everyone was just trampling everyone to get a good seat!  Needless to say we ended up at the front with our necks twisted the whole movie!  Yesterdays experience was much nicer.  They sold tickets according to show times and theaters... not bulk tickets open the flood gates and get what you can!  So, we bought the tickets for the 12:05 showing, sat for several hours played Scrabble, Cards, had real conversations with my teens!  OMG that is almost unheard of!  Just had a wonderful evening with my kids.  I missed hubby and the little one, but the cool thing is that now I have an excuse to see it again, have to take hubby on a date right?  Hee hee!

Here we are just playing away!

My cutie

My handsome boy

We started one game with Harry Potter and made up words that we would only find in the movie or with the HP theme it was quite difficult!  But loads of fun.


5 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

ooh, how fun!!!I like the scrabble idea too.
Have a great day:)

Lelia Pierce said...

You're too cute, Boo! Looks like you all had a lot of fun...and nice twist to the scrabble game!

XXX

Debbie Pamment said...

Sounds like the part BEFORE the movie was the best part - quality time with your kids is always FUN! I saw the movie with a friend - can't WAIT for the last part to come out now!
xXx

Rosa Witten said...

Glad you guys had fun, waiting for the midnight shows are part of the fun! That's a fun idea for scrabble, I have never played it if you can believe that!

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

What fun :-) I am going this week cannot wait tee hee!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch