Sunday, May 8, 2011

Teen Scene-sation!

Happy Mother's Day to all!  As I spend my time with in-laws, sisters, and my mother I hope you are all enjoying yourselves... sometimes we forget, we are Mothers too and ought to enjoy our day as well!

Today I have a new release! I am super excited about this one as I absolutely looove how they turned out!  Meet Teen Scene London and her cat Lynx!  Is she not the cutest!  Look at all that beautiful hair!

I used all BoBunny Press Papers for this card... and yes all six cards you see throughout the week will be available as a kit.  I picked up a new QuiKutz die at my LSS and it matched perfectly with these teens!  I can't wait to show you the rest of the Teen Scene kids!  In the meantime please enjoy Lynx & London! 


See ya all tomorrow for Preview #2!

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

I love this card, Betty! I know I'd love to get it from my BFF!

XXX

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch