Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello Red!

One more night!  WHoohoo!!!

Today I would like you all to meet Ginger!  I don't know why, but she just struck me as a red head... I think she happens to look like my lovely friend Lelia! She's probably just as sassy... what do I mean proably... she is!  hee hee

I used Graphic 45 papers on this one, not so old so you all can probably still find it (look at me assuming you want to duplicate my card for fun) the cross stitches were done using Bazzill Basics thread and the Skull is from Rusty Pickle.  I used Crackle accents by Ranger on the skull and sprinkled it with the glass glitter (I think that's what it's called, or something... it's the thicker one that looks more like small broken pieces of glass) from Art Institute.... man do I have a stash of fun stuff from years ago or what!  I remember all these fun goodies in my store when it first opened, I couldn't wait to use it... here we are two years afer my store closed and I am finally using it!  Well, hope you like it see ya tomorrow!


No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch