Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pirates on the Horizon...

Hello everyone... as you all know I own both Simply Betty Stamps and The Burtonesque Dolls... well from time to time I will be releasing fun images with both teams... I can only expect my girls on both teams to do so much before they get over worked right?

So today our release previews are coming to you from my Burton Dolls can you all give them a big whoop whoop?!!  LOL ok enough silliness let's get onto the cuteness!

Today I have Bonnie for you, I had so much fun doing this card because it is the first time in a long, long, long... LONG time that I made a card without any other intention for it other than to have fun with it!  SO... I used a sketch from a new fun Sketch Challenge blog from one of my OG Burton Dolls DT member Jen Schults!  She is amazingly talented and I will be participating quite often! 

Here's the Sketch that you can find here at Deconstructed Sketches!

and my Card with the Sketch using Bonnie!


Like I mentioned before, it is the first time I sat down and just created, didn't make notes of what colors I used, what papers, how I did it, measurements or anything!  And Guess what!!  I actually enjoyed myself... watch out I may do that again... you know create just for fun, just for me!  Well hope you like it see you tomorrow for day 2 of thes Funky Punky Pirates!


6 comments:

chrilvian said...

oooo pirates
love it

Alison said...

Betty, she's awesome! And so is your card. Love the little stamped skullies in the background. And jen's sketch rocks! I wanna play along with it too! Great job!

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Betty! I love this new adorable stamp and the fun papers you paired with it! Thanks for the shout and thanks for playing along this week! Hugs!!

TRACEY O said...

Card looks great Betty. Another awesome image.

LORi said...

GREAT card Betty Boo!! Love it!! Loved chatting with you too...thanks for calling!!
HUGs-LORi

kadie said...

Betty, your stamp AND this card are super duper cute!! Great use of the sketch too!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch