Friday, May 20, 2011

...and really bad eggs...

I love that song!  Unfortunately due to some unforeseen events, I did not make it to the midnight showing boooo!!  No worries though I will be seeing it this weekend... maybe twice!  Did anyone hit the midnight showing?  Got pictures to share?  Let me sweeten the post... I will be giving away an extra prize... how about one whole set of these Cute Pirates?  Sound like fun?  What do you have to do?  How about you send me a picture of you at the pirates movie, or celebrating in a Pirate-ish way!  Upload your picture here on our FB fan page and label it Yo ho, Yo ho!  You will have until June 5th!

I have a fun one to share... this was taken for the premier of the 3rd movie... I was so giddy when this cutie approached me and agreed to pose with me for the shot.  I was just minding my own business and he came up from behind and was being just a goof, just like Jack Sparrow... started playing with my hair and when I turned he just stood there like he did nothing!  It was too cute... he did a pretty good impersonation of Jack!  Look at my smile... it was from ear to ear!  LOL


Okay now that I got that off my chest... here's my card with Captain Jack... I LOVE how this turned out! Although you can't really see it, I diamond glazed the Skull on the Pirate paper behind the image.  Coloring his skin was tough, I color everyone and everything the normal Skin tones, but he is tanned so I had to dig deep into my color scheming for this one, not bad eh?  So what do you think?  Did you all enjoy this new release?  There is a lot going on with SBS right now, revamping, regrouping and loads more coming your way... can't wait to show you all yet another release next week!



3 comments:

Chelle said...

I love these images..although I love all of your images. I posted a photo of me on the facebook page.

FitterTwit said...

I noticed that you've used the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper a couple of times in he Pirate line! My all-time favorite paper JUMPED out at me when I saw these! Awesome projects, all of them!!!

Sweet Momiji said...

LOVE this, Betty!
Jack is so cute!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch