Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arrrr!!!

Day 3 of previews and only two more until the midnight showing of Pirates 4, I am so excited!!!
I can't wait to go, I am worst than my kids!  I love doing the midnight showings with my kids, it's the only time it's just the three of us, not that I don't want my hubby and toddler with us, but it's something I think the three of us will always remember... crazy Momma taking them to these wild midnight showings!  LOL

Okay, okay, let's get on with the preview...
Look at that cute little monkey on Mary's back!  I used the Cap n Jack line from Rusty Pickle, again from years ago.  The Sentiments are from Hambly Studios, rub-ons.  I didn't know where to go with this one, but I really liked how it turned out.

2 comments:

TRACEY O said...

Marty looks fantastic. Love the background paper.

Rosa Witten said...

Sooo Fun! I love that paper and I have been using those same rub ons LOL! :)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch