Sunday, May 29, 2011

E.M.O...

That's the name of the game today over at Haunted Design House!

Today Simply Betty Stamps is Sponsoring and they have one fun challenge... E.M.O... which means all you have to do really is use those three initials in your project.. E is for Emo, M is for Maroon, and O for Oval.  Of course those are just examples.  

I have done the following: 
E... I used EMO Betty Back 2 School Rubber Stamp
M... I used a Metal sentiment by Memory Makers... (hey that makes it 2 for M yay!)
O... Orange as my main color.

All papers are from Echo Park Playground paper.  I threw this together really quick as it's been a long busy weekend, and I hope you have all been enjoying your weekend!  Please check out Haunted Design House there is a prize up for grabs and the gals over there as AWESOME and have some AWESOME projects for your viewing pleasure.


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous, Betty! Thanks so much for sponsoring our challenge this week at HDH. Your images ROCK! xxD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Just wonderful Betty! Thanks so much for sponsoring us and playing along! :D

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch