Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Smeared Blog Hop!

*** please scroll down for my Pirates Preview day 3, as this is my second post today ***
Wow was that post title a mouth full or what!?  Welcome to our S&S and SBS hop!  This month we are sponsoring Smeared and Smudged and they have some awesome challenges going on over there for the month!  This hop being one of the fun events! 

So please check out all the fun activities going on over at Smeared and Smudged just click
 on the two below:

Okay so let's get this Smeared Betty (something like that) Hop Started!

Here are my projects for the hop... I know sometimes things get lost in blog land with so much going on, so I am so thankful that Smeared and Smudged are helping me remind everyone about our cute Summer Zombies!  I made six fun cards with this line and kits are available here!  Your next stop is Terra's blog!  Oh and in case you lost your way... the complete blog hop list is below for your hopping enjoyment!







I hope you enjoyed all my cards, now off you go on to the next blog!

Hop List:


Start (not tart!!! LMAO Cheri) you are already here with moi: Scrappy Betty:




Jennifer

16 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

These are all stunning! Love all the bright colours. Who says Zombies are scary!

Chelle said...

I love your cards. I might have to buy the kit this time.

Alison said...

These are ALL awesome, and there is no way that I can pick a favorite! The colors, the way you colored your zombies...fantabulous! Thank you so much for being such a great sponsor, Betty! We LOVE having you in the Smeared & Smudged twisted family!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

These are wonderful!!! I have to say my fav of all is Christian though!!!! Theres just something about that guy that draws me to him!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sponsoring us this month!!!

Cathie w said...

so so so so cool love them

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Graphicat said...

Your cards are all awesome girly! But did you know you called yourself a "Tart" LMAO
Luvs ya!
Cheri

Suzi McKenzie said...

A simply stunning showcase of beautifully coloured awesome creative cards, I love them all :)
Suzi
xxx

Jennifer said...

I'll say it again. They are AWESOME!

~Lady B~ said...

I love the fun, funky, bright colors you've used!

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards
luv Jane xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and fun, fun, fun!! I couldn't wait to see what you made :), altho' I was digging the piratey fun too. Thanks again for sponsoring us! TFS, Paula

Scrappychick said...

Fabbo cards Betty!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love them all! The bright summer colors with the wonderful zombies is just perfect!

DK Spins said...

All of your Summer Zombie Teen cards are wonderful Betty! I must get your kit! Thank you again for sponsoring us at SI and allowing us to use your awesome images.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are all fabulous and the kits are such a great idea.

chrilvian said...

love the bright colors
great cards

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch