Monday, October 26, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #38






Recipe Challenge at The Pink Elephant!


The color Black, Hardware, and Distressing!




Here is my creation! I used Mo's Digital Pencil Too's Gothic Girl image. The swirls are from Cuttle bug and I distressed them with my Making Memories sanding block. I used a black felt Queen & Co. flower. The eyelets are from Karen Foster, the metal swirls I unfortunately can't tell you what manufacturer they are from as I bought them in a small bag bundle, a bottle cap and inked it with my Stayz-On to make it black. I then used Diamond Glaze on the bottle cap and once it dried I applied the skull and cross bones by The Cat's Pajamas with Opaque Cotton White Stayz-On! The glitter paper for the "corset lacing" is from Best Creation's Inc. and the fibers are from EK Success! I hope you all like it, I tried to make it different tones of black from dark to grayish on the digi stamp! Happy card making!

Betty

5 comments:

Annie said...

oh wow Betty my daughter would totally love this - the lacing up the side is just so cool.

Amazing card.

Ann xxx

Sweet Momiji said...

Betty, WOWZERS! This is the BEST!! Probably one of my favorites that you have done! And that is saying a lot!! I love all the shades of black, and love the lacing! Very nice! TPE is lucky to have you on board!
Thanks for voting for me!
Have a great week!
Hollie

Sheri Gilson said...

This is fabulous Betty!! Great job coloring the image!! Love all the detail!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!!

Nancy said...

girl....this is jsut the coolest card I have seen in sooooooooo long...I just love every little inch about it...great take on the sketch girl...Love it!!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch