Monday, November 30, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #43



This week's Theme Challenge is; Color Me Wonderful! What's your favorite coloring medium? Our sponsor this week is C.C. Designs! She has the most adorable stamps available here!

My favorite coloring medium is Watercolor pencils! Although I have a lot of Copics and continue to add to my collection... I really enjoy the rich colors I get from my Prisma and Steadler water colors. I used all Prisma water colors on my Brigita Santa! Isn't it it just full of color! The designer paper is from an old Provo Craft Scrap Pad. The ribbon from JoAnn's, both stamp images are from C.C. Designs. The brads are from Karen Foster and the Candy Cane eyelet from Eyelet Outlet.


2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too cute Betty!! I love all the reds and texture!! Fabulous job!!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is beautiful, Betty! I love all the red and that image is so cute! Love how you colored her! :)

Hugs,
Hollie

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch