Monday, November 2, 2009

New Lollipops and Sqigglefly!


As many of you may know The Pink Elephant has two phenomenal ladies! Lori Boyd and Robin Willis! Now the world will see the talent these two ladies hold! Both ladies are now putting their own stamps and digi stamps out there for you all to enjoy! So here is a little bit of info for you to check out!

You all have to check out these sweeties! Lori Boyd has joined Stamping Bella and created these adorable stamps for all of us crazy stampers! They are just too cute and so many to choose from you are going to flip! Best part of these Lollipops...is that they contain no sugar for those of you watching your sugars like myself! Go check them out, order a few... maybe all of theme! You know you are going to want to! Here are just a few, I wish I could show you a card sample, but I am pacing as I await for their arrival at my front door! I even made my husband install a sensor with a loud chime so I know when my UPS guys is here with my new pretties!







Robin Willis has also joined forces with a company to share her talent with the stamping world! Check out her designs at Squigglefly! Adorable digital images are available for your card making needs! Don't be left behind, I am sure we will be seeing these two ladies stamps all over blog land soon! Here are some sneaky peakies, but you must get them from Sqigglefly!


No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch