Thursday, November 26, 2009

Circle Journal...

Hiya everyone! Well, so far the Circle Journal book thing is going well! At least I am having a blast and can't wait to do my pages on eveyone's books! Of course we are only on our second switch, which means we all just finished our first layout on someone else's book.... yippee!!! So, my first book I got to work on was from Nely... a Master Ninja!

Nely's book is about Music... she wanted to know all about my favorite song, or a song that would best describe me, or maybe just a dang song that was stuck in my head! Well, I picked a song that helped me lose 10lbs. made me the coolest mom on the planet, and find quite enjoyable despite it being a teen singing it! If you were thinking Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana... you got it! I love, Hoedown Throw Down! I know the darn dance! I know pathetic huh? That's what I thought until I weighed myself a month later after practicing and practicing with my daughter to learn the darn thing! Then two inches less later I absolutely loved it even more! Like she says in the lyrics, "Gonna make you move your feet" it does!

Here is the coolest part about the layout and song. I bought these cool little thinga magigs (yes that's a technical term) by My Pages Talk and got to record 30 seconds of my song to put on my layout! Is that not the coolest or what!!! So now, Nely can do the Hoedown Throw Down! I will be adding a picture of my daughter and I doing the dance but didn't have it in my hand when I completed and took the picture of the layout... sorry. Nely will get to see us Hoedowning and Throwing Down! I hope you all enjoy this layout as much as I enjoyed creating it! So much pink... there can never ever, ever, ever be too much pink!




Look at how cute the thingy magig is! Okay okay it's a sound recorder thingy magig (yes still a technical term)!





4 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

whoa!!..this is awesome!!..I can't wait to see it in person!!!..did i say to put pics or no pics??..cause i would love it with some pics!!

Sweet Escape said...

oh! i gave you a kreativ blog award on my blog!!!

Nancy said...

holy cow-girl...that is one spectaular layout...and I just love love the little recorder and how you decorated it....she is just going to lvoe it...I know I would....

and where in the heck have I been...look at all of those creative, fun and very cute cards you've posted below...sorry I've been missing...and I have missed checking your blog...I jsut wish you had an e-mail thingy to sign up for on your side bar...thank you so much girl for the blog award...you are such a sweetie...I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with plenty to eat...have a great weekend...hugs my friend...

scrap_in_time said...

What a great layout, but I'm a Party in the USA kind of girl. ;)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch