Monday, November 9, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #40



Good morning all! Join us this week at The Pink Elephant for a Theme Challenge!

Be Thankful

Here is my quick and simple card. The Thanksgiving Image stamp is an Inkadinkadoo stamp, and the dark leaves you see on the solid strip is from Printworks! I used Art Print Brown for the Thanksgiving image, the leaves, and the distressing around my DP. The deisgner paper is from Dreamstreet. The ribbon is from Pine Cone Press. I did it in a rush, so it's not too fancy this time, but I think it's still quite nice! Thanks for stopping by and I am looking forward to seeing all of your gals creations! Have a wonderful week!

Betty


4 comments:

Annie said...

Scrummy card Betty - love the papers and ribbon you have used.

Ann xxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely autumn card Betty!! Love the DP and yummy ribbon!! I also love the new look here, it's getting me into the holiday spirit!!

Trudi said...

That's a pretty nice card for doing it in a rush :) Love the papers you used.

LORi said...

Betty...This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hugs ~ LORi

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch