Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challange





Okay, so I don't think it's my best work but I had very little time for this challenge this week. My 8 month old started crawling...so you can guess how my week has gone! I used Stamping Bella's Witchybella, Pinecone Press Spooky line for the patterned paper, stickles, Princess Brads for my bling, Creative impressions ribbons, and the sentiment stamp is from Stampendous. Enjoy!

I can't believe it! This little card earned me Top 5 at The Pink Elephant challenge! I am so excited about that. I kept on bugging my 11 year old daughter..."It's too simple, I don't like it, just throw it away, I will just start over, or I will just do the next challenge!"...I went on and on, and she finally got frustrated with me and just told me to stop and just give it a try! I am so glad now that I did! She is going to put her hands on her hips and say I told you so when I tell her. I can see it now, I am going to get to her school bus stop and be antsy like a little kid in a candy store just waiting to tell her the news! Thank you gals at The Pink Elephant Challenge!!


7 comments:

Annie said...

oh it's just gorg4eous - love the stamp and the inking on your embossing - it all works so well.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sweet Momiji said...

This card dosen't look like you didn't have much time! It's awesome!! I love the stamp you used and the colors look great together! Great Job!
:)
Momiji

Sweet Momiji said...

Btw, I think your blog is really cute! And I see from your profile you like alot of the same movies and books that I do! I'm going to follow you so I can see more of your great work! Come check out my blog too!

I have that same Harry Potter blinkie!! Isn't is adorable!! lol

Betty Boo! said...

I do love Harry Potter...I am so glad my daughter is a fan otherwise I'd have to drag her to the movies (even if she didn't like it) with a frown! But lucky me she loves them! Thanks for the comment! I am going to check out your blog and become a follower too so we can stay in touch! I am glad you like the card, I really thought it was plain! Now I feel confident about it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous Halloween card!! I love bella. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Unknown said...

love the colors & image! thanks for creating with us at tpe!

LORi said...

Lovin' your fantastic card!! Congrats on your win this week at TPE!!

Hugs~ LORIbin

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch