Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweetie's Sketch Layout

Here is my entry for the month of August on Sweetie's Sketch Layouts. I love this picture of my Roxie, she was the best dog ever! I had her from ten minutes after she was born. She would sleep with my hubby and I, I would give her to her mommy only for feeding. She was like my little baby. Unfortunately when Jude was born in November given his Apnea, and his allergies and his prematurity, we had to find Roxie a new home. It nearly tore me apart, but she is very very happy in a farm with a retired fire fighter that always wanted a yellow lab. I hear she's even gained about thirty pounds! I am very sad that she is no longer with us but very happy to hear she is in great hands!



No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch