I can't believe it! I got an award from another creative mind! This is sooo exciting for me. I had a really hard time joining challenges and creating projects because I always thought..."Who's going to like my stuff?" But I now see others do like my stuff! I want to thank Hollie from Momiji for awarding me! I came home from a long and painful trip to the mall for school shopping, and, and, and I got the great surprise! You guys have to check out her blog, and her projrts she is quite talented!
Ok, so let's see 7 things about me...
1. The first one is obvious, I am in love, obsessed, you name it with Halloween! I love pulling out the costumes and smelling them. I think they smell like Candy Corn!
2. I am a neat freak! You should see me trying to keep my area neat when making cards or scrapbooking! We all know it's a messy hobby...paper strips here, inks there, ribbon on the floor, stickle bottles on their sides...you all know what I am talking about. However, my neat obsession applies to the whole house! I literally have my pantry in alphabetical order and all labels must face forward.
3. Love Harry Potter...I secretly go around the house cleaning and waving my wand (broom, dsuter, vacuum, etc..) pretending that they are doing the work, I think I have gone as far as giving them "enchantment spells" names. I know what a loser, but my daughter loves me that much more for it.
4. I love putting parties together. From the invites down to the linen. I tend to go completely overboard with my kids parties. They sometimes wonder if it's for me or for them.
5. I have to color coordinate my eyeshadow with what I am wearing that day. I know many ladies do this, but I am just that much more COD about it!
6. I was drafted to be a Dallas Cowgirl, but the physical revealed I was pregnant with my now 15 year old son. You can all guess which path I choose.
7. I am terrified of bugs...I mean I love my children, but a bug lands on them...they are on their own!
Now let's see who I want to give this Kreativ Blogger Award to...
1. Momiji of course, and again not just because she nominated me, but I think she is quite talented!
2. Hannah what an amazing young girl. Very creative!
3. April she is a wonderful desinger! You just have to check out her blog!
4. Sheri has a great sense of color coordinating! She has some lovely cards!
5. Shelby another young and talented mind! I love how much younger girls are so interested and so creative with their stamping and card making techniques!
6. Robin has the cutest, and most colorful stamps! They would just brighten anyones day! I loved the You Sparkle one!
7. Alysabeth lovely cards. So bright and cheery!
Of course all these ladies are just brilliant and talented! So I give the award to all of them for a job well done on all their crafts, cards, blog design...just their creativity!