Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #48



2 Designer Papers, 3 Buttons and Snowflakes


Our Sponsor this week




After being forced to take a break from my beloved TPE challenges I am back and ready to scrap n' roll!  This week I decided to go with a Scrapbook page layout for our challenge.  I used plain Bazzill cardstock in Concord Grape for my back drop.  The designer paper, sentiment, and stickers used are from BoBunny.  I used my Fancy Pants Designs swirly stamps with Stayzon ink in Cotton.  I only had pink buttons, but the Stayzon  worked perfectly to color them white!  The WINTER was stamped out using the Cotton ink and Stampendous alphabets!  I also inked the ribbon in Eggplant, it was originally creme colored!   It was a challenge for me to do a one page layout without photos, but I was on a time crunch!  I loved the challenge though!  I am loving these purples, blues, and cream coloros for winter!



3 comments:

Annie said...

Great layout Betty - it will look superb when the photos are in place.
Ann xxx

Nancy said...

ok girl...first--Happy New Year!!!! ...great job on the challenge..it was just darling....think I'm going to start this one so I can get it finished...next--I just love love love your hair...our little one has natually curly hair and she's like you. Doesn't like it...hell- I used to spend over $100 bucks to get curls in mine every 4-6 months...so, consider yourself lucky. It looks awesom on you. And keep your real hair color. But I guess I can say that now, as I don't have gray hair (yet)...your family time photos are jsut to fun. Not to mention your new sockies..I love socks like that too..and your little bum gettin in the tub, how adorable is that with his little leg up trying to get in..ohh so many memories of ours doing the exact same thing...

oh and I have to say, that stamp with the girl and little kiddies (can't remember her name), I so can't wait to get that one. I was just lookin at your card you posted with it and thought that would be a great one for a Mother's Day card. What do you think? I had to chuckle when I looked at her face. It remeinds me of our daughter that lives in MI and she has 3 little ones. And I'm sure some of her days are just like it...lol...have a great day sweetie.....hugs

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous layout Betty!! I love how you altered the buttons & ribbon to fit your page!! Great job!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch