Welcome to the Busy Beauties blog hop release! The new images are inspired by the Tim Burton classic, "THE CORPSE BRIDE", and BBB illustrator Thomas Goins has really outdone himself with these amazing images! Well of course it is right up the Dolls' alley, so we were invited along for the hop *and* are super excited to announce that Busy Beauties will be sponsoring our challenge next week!
Here is the complete list of hop stops for today, and we have prizes so fab, it's freaky! Be sure to hop along and leave lots of comment love, because there are TWO Secret Beauties or Dolls along this Burtonesque inspired hop… and TWO winners will be selected from their blog comments to receive 5 (yep, FIVE) Busy Beauties images of his/her choice! So whether you are in the mood to be beauty-ful or get funky, they've got you covered.
1. Kelly (http://sandcastlest amper.blogspot. com)
2. Suzi (http://mrsweyremast er.blogspot. com)
3. Michelle (http://ticketbelle. blogspot. com)
4. Rachel (http://mycardstockc reations. blogspot. com)
5. Debbie (http://debbiepsplac e.blogspot. com)
6. Barbara (http://madeforkeeps .blogspot. com)
7. Betty (http://scrappybetty .blogspot. com)
8. Annita (http://paperartbyan nita.blogspot. com)
9. Lorie (http://thethinkinsp ot.blogspot. com)
10. Jackie (http://jackiemthoma s.blogspot. com)
11. Grace (http://crittercatca rds.blogspot. com)
12. Nicole (http://canadiannick elscrapn. blogspot. com)
13. Carolyn (http://pmsetc. blogspot. com)
14. Margie (http://www.bellabug creations. blogspot. com)
15. Catherine (http://paperaddictc atherine. blogspot. com)
16. Kadie (http://mymindseyecr eations.blogspot .com)
17. BBCS Blog (http://bbcreationst ation.blogspot. com)
Now here is my card using Victor! Isn't he just so spiffy in his Tuxedo card!
I used zero Designer paper, I made my own with a white pencil for the pin stripes, and a swirly stamp for the detail on the inner "shirt" part, and the flower is by Prima Marketing I just folded it twice, made my little pocket and Viola! The bow and buttons are from my stash of sewing goods. The splotchy coloring was intentional...I wanted to make him look "dirty" like he's been under for a bit!
At the end of the hop, the new Busy Beauties Creation Station
challenge is waiting for you. It's a sketch challenge provided by
PaperAddict Catherine, who is a member of both the Busy Beauties and The Burtonesque Dolls DTs. We hope you'll play along! You have to link your creation at the Creation Station. In the meantime, we hope you'll have fun hopping and find lots of other-worldly inspiration! Enjoy the show!