Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I got an award!

Look what I got from my pal Jen!  Yeah, thee Jen from Wild Flower Patch kids!  Know, when you get an award from someone as talented as her ya know you're doing something right!  Woot woot!  Like her, I was in disbeleife she was talking about me!  I saw my name, but thought must be another Betty... hee hee!

All I can say is thank you sweet friend that really meant a lot to me and gave me a pick me up today!  I too get to pass it on and actually return it right back to her... she is an amazing artist!


I would like to pass this on to the following talented ladies... and still there are sooo many more!

Lori      Lisa        Jen       Catherine       Sheri       Vicki      Nancy      Kristy      Kellie     Ann    Milo     Erin

You gals deserve it!  Pass it on!

Hugs,

Betty

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so behind on my blurfing, I totally didn't know this was here!
THANK YOU, BETTY! You are just the sweetest! My first award in French! Ooh-la-la! Merci! :D

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch