Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ethereal Forest Designs

Hi all!

Okay my computer was having a nervous break down so please forgive me on how late this post is...

For this week I have chosen Huggie Bears for this sweet card I have made for my hubby.  I am taking him out to dinner this Sunday and I am sticking an REI card in this card.  Just want to show him how much I love him, especially when he watches the baby for me so I can create with these wonderful ladies and images of Ethereal Forest Designs!  If you like these cute bears please check out the store here.  I used designer paper by My Little Shoe Box, and Michaels,  Heidi Swapp circle crystals I just cut them up a bit to fit my design. The large polka dot brad is from Queen and Co., and the ribbon is from Creative Impressions.  I hope you enjoy it and thank you for stopping by my blog.  Please don't forget to check out all the rest of the images at EFD store!



1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

darling card, Betty!! I love the sweet little bear couple!! Too cute!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch