Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and Simply Challenged #2

I hope you are all spending it with your sweetheart/the love of your life, and those you love the most!

I will be spending my day with my kiddos which happen to be the reason for my existence, and the evening with the love of my life... my husband!

I made this bucket for him.  Filled it with chocolates his absolute favorites and added a Cute Betty so he remembers me all day long at work!  Hee hee see how I work!

Today at SBS is also our second challenge of the year over at Simply Betty Stamps blog... Spritz, Spray, Mask, or Paint it!  All we had to do was one, two or all of the above on our project.  I chose to Mask my Valentine Betty and Spritz the image with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Raven and Cosmos, of course unfortunately I covered up the bottom part of my Spritzed image and so you can't see the pretty pink. 





I loved how it turned out... cute yet a little grunge metal!  I am very into those awesome Bottle Caps lately! Well, time for me to finish three more buckets for my kids and their teachers!

(four hours later) I finished the rest I wanted to make...

Here they are:

For Christian


For Steven (Christian's Best Bud)


For Rio



And for Christian's teacher Julie



Don't you all worry, I did not forget Jude, he gets a little something different than candy.  He gets a day at Disneyland with Mommy and daddy!  He doesn't need the candy, he's hyper enough!  LOL

Hope you all have a wonderfully romantic and loving Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

These are all adorable and what a fantastic pressie!! I've seen them empty and undecorated in the store but I can totally see the potential looking at these! (And to think I still haven't finished my kid's teacher's Valentines projects - this would have been so much simpler too.) Love the bottle caps - I might have to go shopping. :D *Hugs

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch