Wednesday, February 8, 2012

14...and Birthday Princess Rio Preview!

Wow my Rio is 14 years old!  Seems like it went by in a blink of an eye!

Welcome to your Birthday Blog Hop Toots!
Happy Birthday my sweet little lady!  You are the best part of me.  You are always there for me and comfort me during some of my most stressful times!

I wish you only the very best Rio!  I love you more than you will ever know!
As you grow closer to becoming an adult I feel sad, excited, happy and proud.  Whatever the future holds for you, I know you will make it the very best future for yourself.  You are so bright, wacky, and pure joy to be around.  I know you will be successful in life whatever you chose to become!

Happy Birthday my reason for living!
I of course took this picture a week ahead of your Birthday, yes I had the layout planned, as the image was already colored.  I love your Birthday present choice, it makes me realize that you are still a kid at heart and that is pretty amazing!  You are one ROcKin' little girl!  Well, little in my eyes!

Love Mommy! 



Here is a close up today's image... yep I planned it so that we would release Birthday Princess Rio, on Rio's actual birthday!  Yay!  Isn't she the cutest?  The stamp is pretty darn cute too huh?  Tee hee

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT gals' awesome creations for this new image, as this is a Blog hop after all!  You probably made your way over here from Barbara's blog, our next stop on the hop is Cyndi!  In case you have lost your way or are wondering what the heck is going on with the previews check out all the information at the beginning... the SBS blog! 

Happy Hopping everyone and again, thank you for helping us wish Rio a Happy Birthday, today she has chosen to have her birthday dinner at P.F. Chang's... YAY!!!  I can't wait to enjoy her Birthday Dinner!  ha ha ha 








23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh that is such a lovely layout. I love the colors. Happy birthday Rio

riliska said...

This is just ridiculously adorable! I love the layout and how you used all and the colors are just FAB!

Trudie said...

Love the layout Betty..... The photo of Rio and her dino is just great too. Such a beautiful young lady.
Trudiexxx

Star said...

Happy birthday, Rio!! Betty, this is just adorable. The picture is fantastic, and the new Rio stamp is beyond cute. Plus....your words made me cry at work. Thanks a lot. LOL

Scrappychick said...

OMG! This layout is sooooo Rio! Totally adorable and bright and cheery! LOve those bottlecaps!! I am so happy I finally got to meet you both and the boys last week! It was an incredibly fun trip and the two of you were the bestest hostesses!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful daughter! love the layout and all the fun you captured with it. Such a wonderful way to celebrate and a FABULOUS reason!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

So stinkin' cute Betty!

Chelle said...

Happy birthday, love the image. From what your mom says about you, I think you are going to be one amazing woman when you get older.

Alison said...

What a great layout! Love all the sprays, and that super huge bottle cap! Great colors, and of course, what a beautiful picture of Rio!

Mom's Beautiful Disaster said...

I love it soo much mommy!! I love you so much mommy!!!
Rio;)

Robin said...

Rio is just beautiful. I have a daughter that doesn't fit into the "normal" of everyone else but she wouldn't have it any other way. I love the image and the fact you added Rio's picture to the card also. This is just gorgeous Betty.

Rosie said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

love the layout

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

happy birthday to Rio Betty can imagine you're proud with such a pretty daughter and the layout is fabulous and the new image is gorgeous
hugs
Miranda

Crafty and Green said...

Happy Birthday Rio! I love this Image! I really want it!! Fantastic Job Betty!! How Blessed Rio is to have a wonderful Mom Like You!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

bzyPTmom said...

Happy Birthday Rio--and congrats to you Rio, hope your relationship is always so wonderful with your daughter!

Barb Thompson said...

OMG!! The image does look like her!! Love it.

Mary M. said...

Happy Birthday Rio. Hope you had a wonderful day. I too love PF Changs.

Lea said...

Wow, your card is "all things Rio", I love it! She is so sweet and you are so very lucky to have such a wonderfully amazing daughter! Of course, she's lucky to have a wonderfully amazing mom, too!

Bonnie said...

fantastic colors & pictures

Jan Garber said...

Don't grow up too fast, girl! Life has a way of going by too quick when you get older! This new stamp is so adorable! Grown up yet still sweet!

Arts by Sara said...

Oh Betty... I just LOVE this scrap page and you are wicked with your copics! Beautiful from top to bottom and Miss Rio is just the cutest! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Sara

Olivia said...

Love your page. A happy birthday to your precious Rio. Thanks for a great hop and release. Olivia

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is wonderful!! Love how you tucked the image into the bottle cap and the airbrushing on the project is a great touch! Fantastic page! :D

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch