Monday, January 2, 2012

Kitty Love London preview day 2

I hope you feel in love with Box of Chocolates Miller, but not too much as today we have Kitty Love London for you, and oh my is she beeee-autyful!


I am sorry about how sloppy I have been coloring these, but I kinda like the outcome.  I didn't take my time like I usually do, as I wanted to see them all done.  You know how it is when you have something in your head, and just can't wait to finish!  I have been anxious throughout all of these.  
I once again used the same color schemes, I am loving the black, white and pink!  The paper is again from Echo Park's Be collection Mine from last year. 

I hope you are enjoying this release so far!  I have so much fun stuff coming I can barely contain myself!

6 comments:

chrilvian said...

heee betty.happy newyear and the card is great, love the colorcombo and the coloring is not bad

Lea said...

I don't know what you are talking about being sloppy! Silly girl! This card rocks! I love this card!

Linda said...

Hi Betty, Im just loving these new images.. your card is just Beautiful..Hope your all doing well.. hugs, Linda

Rosie said...

wow! beautiful!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Carol W. said...

WOW Betty, London and Kitty are soo beautiful. The card is amazing. T\houghts and prayers continue for your family! (HUGS)

MaRyKaY said...

your coloring is great. cant say it enough

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch