Friday, December 2, 2011

BBQ in the middle of winter?

Sure why not!

Our final preview!  Whoot whoot!

Meet Kiss the Cook Miller!  He is wicked fast with that fork and ready to serve ya up some hot dogs, or burgers... whatever it is, he is a grillin' master!  


I really enjoyed myself with these guys, I think it's because they really are quite versatile!  We went from Baking up stress free goodies, to a Halloween theme, to now a Summer inspired card!  Imaging the possibilities with these cuties, you can make any of them any theme really!  

Chipboard Stars, Chipboard Sentiment, Stickers, and Papers: BoBunny Press Block Party
Ribbon: Creative Impressions

I hope you enjoyed all six cards, for the first time I made the cards just for fun, without having a set theme, color combo, or matching.... errr anything really.  I just went with the flow and I loved how all my six cards turned out... that never happens!  LOL  Have a great weekend, get lots of rest as Christmas is approaching faster and faster by the day!

2 comments:

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Betty... Your card is awesome and I love your coloring!!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Love how you colored Miller - such fun colors! And a lovely card too - the bracket is an excellent embellishment. ;D

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch