Monday, November 28, 2011

Got Cupcake?

Lola sure has a nice big one for you!  Welcome to preview day 2 of our Kitchen Fun Teen Scene!

I am loving all these images, and not just cause they are mine, but because I have made a different themed card for each image... they truly are very versatile!

Just check out my "Halloweenish" Cupcake Lola!  I have bat sprinkles like that!   


Papers: BoBunny WHooligans, Pine Cone Press
Bats: Spellbinders Bats Nestabilities
Pearls: Recollections found at Michaels 
Ribbon: JoAnns
Setntiment: Monster Kisses from Crafty Sprouts

I love this card!  I wish I could give it to myself, cause I wish I had a Halloween Birthday, but no I had to be lazy and wait 10 days after Halloween!  Booo!  LOL I do hope you have enjoyed todays preview, I have another fun one tomorrow of course and it's awesome!  Not just cause it's mine.. heh heh!

2 comments:

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Oh Betty I love your birthday card! She is so adorable and I love the little bats on the cupcake! You have colored her beautifully! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is darling and I love the Halloween colors on her! The added bats and ribbon embellishments are great and such a fun layout too. ;D

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch