Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On the third day of Halloween...

My "ghoul" Love gave to me... Three Black Cats!

Welcome back everyone, I missed the post yesterday but you cans still see my card at the Simply BEtty Stamps blog!

Today, for the first time in a long time I am very happy with my card..whoohoo!

I have used Emo Witch Betty for my image, and Tim Holtz die for the cat... I LOVE THIS DIE!  It's one of his newer movers, so cool!  The  paper is K&Company.  The super large bow is made from Ribbon I had from about four, maybe five years ago from Michaels!  Don't you just love it when you finally use something from your stash that you were waiting for the absolute right project to us it on, I do!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's card see you tomorrow for day 4!


No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch