Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 1 of 12 Days of Halloween...

October is finally here!  Yay!  What better way to celebrate than with 12 days of Halloween!  So let's get this Halloween party started, again, and agian, and again depending on how many Halloween posts I get done from here until the actual day right? *wink, wink* 

Today our day one is all about an owl in a rotted oak tree!  I found the best owl on my October 31st Cricut cartridge whoo whoo!  The image is the Addams couple found in my shop (plenty still available) and I had this one colored for months, but never got around to actually building a card... today I thought it was the perfect image for my first day of the 12 days of Halloween!  It was my first attempt at a black and white colored image, not bad eh? The paper is from Echo Park Apothecary Emporium.  The orange and purple background was done using the Holiday Distress Inks from Tim Holtz.  

I hope you enjoyed your visit here today, see you tomorrow for day 2!


Copics used: W3, W5, W7, W9, 100

Don't forget to hop on over the SBS blog to check out the rest of the SBS girls creations!




2 comments:

chrilvian said...

great work betty
i try my best to join the challenge
my head is spinning around with lots of ideas
lotsoflovefromholland

janine

Unknown said...

So cool card! Thanks for sharing :)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch