Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Freddy wants in on that hug....

Whut?  Should I be alarmed that my then 1 1/2 year old found comfort in the arms of a monster?  Well, in all fairness we are the Halloween Family!  Everyone knows my kids house, cause it's always decked out starting August, okok July-ish with Halloween lights!  We create a maze every year for the neighborhood through our backyard, so as Jude is part of our family we hoped that he wouldn't be freaked out with all the Halloween goodies "laying" around, like skulls, fake bloody hands, coffins, and such!  Obviously as you can see in this picture of him cuddling with Michael Meyers trying to sleep~he was not affected!

I did this layout in under 30 minutes, so forgive me it's not spectacular!  I wanted to focus on my Freddy stamp cause he's awesome!  Doen's he just look like he is saying, "Can I get in on that hug?" LOL 

I used Making Memories Spooky Alley papers as well as Stampin' Up.  The spider chipboard is from Bazzil Chips, and of course the stamp Simply Betty Stamps.  The letters were cut from Mickey Font on my Cricut, and stamped with Tim Holtz splatter stamp.  I colored Freddy Kruger Boy with my Copics!   


Close up of Freddy Kruger Boy Stamp


No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch