Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Sneak Peak Sunday!

Welcome to our Egg-citng sneak peak!  The snow is starting to melt, and spring is in the air... so natuarally time to Spring on the Sweet Gothic Easter Kids!

Today we have Alex!  Alex, as you can see loves chocolate, especially larger than he can handle Chocolate eggs.  See how he's trying to hide it behind his little furry hiney!  I used this awesome new Three Bugs In a Rug line April Showers.  Isn't it the cutest!  You can find this paper at Simply Betty Stamps now!  The rubber and digi Alex along with the rest of the kids will be available Friday March 25th!
I hope you have enjoyed my Alex card, Easter is not my Holiday... I don't like it at all actually so I really struggled with these, but the Stamps are too cute!  I enjoyed coloring them, just tanked when it came down to creating the cards for them!  

No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch