Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to... someone...

Hello all you Tiddly Inks fans!  Welcome to our Birthday Challenge at Tiddly Inks Challenges blog!  How easy can that be right?  I used Everyday Princess.  the DP paper is from October Afternoon, and I used Retro stamps from Fancy Pants for the stamped background.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up, the ribbon from Creative Impressions. I loved this color combo for a Birthday card!  Hope you enjoy it.  Don't forget to skip on over to Tiddly Inks Challenges blog and check out all the rest of the aweseome Birthday goodness!



6 comments:

Andrea C said...

ooo very pretty x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very cute Betty...I love red and aqua together. :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Betty!! Love the colors!!

mycardz said...

Wow! I had to stop by to let you know how much I loved your card! red and blue is one of my fav color combos, and you're colored this cutie so well! hugz, Mary

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love this Betty!! The colors are amazing!!!

crafty hugs!
meredith

Ana said...

Beautiful!!! I love the combo colors!!!

Hugs

Ana

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch