Monday, June 28, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #11

Time for a color combo for Tiddly Inks!

Red, White, and Blue is the theme and fun, fun, fun is the game!  This week I used Gossmere for my image found at Tiddly Inks.com!  Isn't she the cutest little thing!  She is the Queen of Freedom bringing love and joy to all!  I used some very old BoBunny and Adornit papers, star brads are also from my old stash, and the ribbon from Creative Impressions.  The Sentiment is a very old Stampin' Up Set... I think I bought it like 7 years ago!  Wow!  When you say it like that... I'm old!  LOL!  Okay well I hope you enjoy my card for today, please head on over to Tiddly Inks Challenges and join in on the fun!  Don't forget every challenges has a $10 gift certificate for you very own awesome Tiddly Inks digis!

  


7 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fantastic! Love how your brads look like shooting stars!
x

Unknown said...

Oh this is sooo fabby...almost staue of liberty like lol.. Love the stars xx

Nicole Wright Designs said...

LOVE those stars Betty and Gossmere is gorgeous!

Barb said...

Such a cute image, and the stars w/ the ribbon are fabulous!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love the 3 colors ribbons that look like flags...great card!!! :)

Larissa said...

Fantastic card Betty! I love the cute ribbon with the swirls.

Hugs,
Larissa

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch