Monday, June 21, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #10 Embellishments...

Hello everyone!  I am so sorry I have been MIA!  I have been busy busy getting myself healthy, creating new images for Simply Betty Stamps, and just life in general.  But I am back and ready for some fun craftin' time!  SO here we go!  

This week's Tiddly Inks Challenge is Embellishments... Lace and Buttons!  Use both or just one of the two embellishments!  I used my BoBunny Chocolate line lace from years ago.  I loved this new image from Tiddly Inks called Kiss Me!  Isn't she the cutest!  There are many new images over at Tiddly Inks so please hop on over and take a peak!

I hope you all like my take on this week's challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenges and hope you all join in!


9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Betty and I love the colors! Gorgeous lace you have there too! xxD

Alison said...

This is so sweet! I just love the crown and the pins in the flower embellishment! Just beautiful! And that image is adorable!

Shirley said...

Betty, lovely card and I love the brown lace. Sorry to hear the diabetes is giving you fits. My DH has type 1 and has had for 42 years. The lows are MUCH worse than the highs. Take care.

Barb said...

Sooooo cute! Love the lace, and the colors are perfect.

-YHSS

Alicia Garcia said...

I LOVE this! That sentiment is too adorable and I really like the lace and the scroll die-cut...they tie teh whoel feeling of teh card together so nicely! <3

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love it...the lace is great and the colors are some of my favorites. :)

Lysa said...

Love the brown & blue colored lace.. perfect fit for the princess! :)

Larissa said...

Such a pretty card Betty! The sentiment is perfect together with this image.

Hugs,
Larissa

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's so darn cute!!! Totally love the sentiment!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch