Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stampotique Designers Challenge #2

Okay ladies time for a color challenge for Stampotique Designers Challenge!  Woot woot!  Our hostess this week is Kim Howard... Kim would like to see you use Mossy Green, Rose, Yellow, and blue as an optional color!  Let me tell you all, I am so color challenge... challenged!  I had the hardest time with it, I thought there is now way I am going to be up to par with everyone else on this but I gave it a go!  So here it is!



Stamp used: Queen of Life by Stampotique
Papers used: Lush Green Polka Dot paper by My Mind's Eye, and Nature's Flora/Garden Gate by Kimberly Poloson.  The gate punch is the other side of the Garden Gate as well as the piece I stamped the sentiment on.
Embellies: Green hat pins and green large rhinestones are from an unknown manufacturer, the crown is from Melissa Frances and I colored it with my Mossy green Copic.  Flower is from Prima Marketing.
Ribbon: Creative Impressions!

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Baby! Your card is AWESBOMB~~~~ Just LOVE what you did with the Queen

Mwah~

Vicki

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Betty you have absoltly ROCKED this challenge, I love everything about your fablous card.
Kristy xx

Catherine said...

OMGosh, this rocks! Just love the whole look of this. The crown and the green pearl pins are amazing!

Carolyn Bounds said...

You are most definitely up to par because this card is *FABULOUS*!!! I love every awesome detail!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch