Friday, April 19, 2013

New Release! 12 fun images!


Happy Friday!  I am so glad the weekend is almost here!  

Here are all my projects...

First is Material Girl Rio, I looooved using my brand new leopard embossing folder and running my black ink pad over the top, it created enhanced spots yeah? All papers are Bazzill as I did not use any printed paper. The green with the skulls is also stamped!



Rockin' Heavy Metal Jude is ready to rock your world!  The paper is very old, from 2007 Teresa Collins for Junk Itz, I loved this paper so much that when I ordered it for my shop (back when I first opened my first scrapbook store) I only put out half of the entire line for sale and the other half I kept for myself!  I have used this line on many of my son's layouts!



Now I have Cool Chick Lola!  She is like totally from the 80s!  The background paper is from DCWV, an 8x8 School Paper pad!


Cool Dude Christian is Lola's pal from the 80s!  The paper is also from the same 8x8 paper pad.


Shoot Em' Up Chris, again a very old BoBunny Valentine Paper line from 2007!  It was just so perfect for this image!  I usually tend to color my image first before I figure out my paper, luckily this fit
 like a glove!    


Flappin Betty, same BoBunny Line!


Victorian London...another very old line from Making Memories, the bottom strip I used is awesome, it actually has that flower cut out!  This way the background paper shows through!  How cool is that!?!



Victorian Miller, again same Making Memories papers.  The Mustache and Top hat are from a new Sizzix Dies set!  I can't believe I bought them and have already used them!  Usually, as you can tell with my paper, it's years before my stuff gets used lol!


Space Girl Lola, this project is one of my favorites!  These cute little treat bags (available in my store as well) are a perfect way to create a cute and fast little treat for a special someone!  This one is going to my son's counselor at school.  I have filled them with fruit flavored Tootsie Rolls!  The paper is from Echo Park, about three Summers ago, maybe two.


Space boy Christian, with BoBunny's Blast Off! paper collection.  


and finally 50s Chris and 50s Betty the images were merged together for my project, but they are sold separately.  The paper is from the same 8x8 school pad from DCWV, but the red strip on the bottom was again hand stamped using a stamp from a Stampendous clear set.


I hope you have enjoyed all of my projects, I can't believe that for the first time in many, many, many months I have colored AND created a card, tag, or project with all of them.  I hardly ever get a chance to do it all from start to finish...phew!  I am tired, BUT!  Time to start sketching out the next lines!  Whoohoo!

Thank you for stopping by!  Please check out all the details of where to purchase these images and hop on over to my DT gals blogs to see the amazing projects they've created by starting at the Simply Betty Stamps blog.  Have a wonderful Friday!

9 comments:

Marie97 said...

These are all super cute!

Corinne said...

WOW, these are all AMAZING... Love them and your coloring is WOWIE!
Hugs

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I love all the images and the cards you made with them. Great job Betty.

kaylou said...

Wow Betty this is just such an amazing collection, awesome work Hunny.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Irene's Creations said...

Amazing cards, digi's and paper. These are TERRIFIC.

Unknown said...

Your images speak for themselves....your cards ARE gorgeous!!!! And you coloring...well, maybe someday you will be as good as Corinne and I...bahahahaha (you KNOW I am kidding...)

DistinctiveLMNts said...

These images a great, I think you might of outdone yourself, however I know three are more to come from that creative mind of yours. Great job.
Lisa
Xoxo

Tanya said...

Holy moly!!! Your coloring is awesome and I love that embossing folder!!!

Hugs
Tanya
Blogging it forward

JenniferD said...

AWESOME! Love your colouring especially your hair. I am just loving your Victorian cards at the momment! Have a Great Weekend!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch