Friday, July 1, 2011

Three posts in one...

Hello everyone! I am back and so is Simply Betty Challenges!  Whoohoo!

So today I have three different things going on so please scroll all the way down...


Simply Betty Challenges is back and Rocking it out with our last image from our new Jude & the Rockers line... Oscar!  Now this little guy has been super popular with the DT and my wholesale customers!  No wonder he's just as cute as can be... and he's rockin' out just for all of you!

Please check out Simply Betty Challenges for details on the challenge. 

I used all paper from Echo Park's Playground collection.  The sentiment is from Graphicat Creations (my dear Cheri), and the Rock On hand die is from the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge.  It's a bit simple, but I liked how it turned out... perfect for any little toddler!

Okay next we have an Itinerary from yours truely over at:

My Itinerary is the following:

1. My SBS stamps
2. Copics
3. Nesties
4. Distress tool
5. Ribbon
6. Crystals
7. Halloween paper
8. Halloween boarder punches
9. Diamond glaze
10. Pop Dots

So you are to pick just three out of the 10 and this is what I did...

1. My SBS 50's Miller image
2. Colored him up with my Copics
3. Used my pop dots to lift him off the page!

and last but certainly not least... I am sponsoring 
They will be the only blog I am sponsoring that is offering a the complete new Jude & the Rockers in DIGI form... yep you heard me DIGI form... Jude & the Rockers will not... I repeat will not be available nor has been available to anyone in digi form other than my DT and to whom ever wins the challenge over at Fussy & Fancy.  Don't miss out head on over there and join their challenge and see what they have in store for you as far as eye candy... they have some talented ladies over there!

Ok...whew well off to my cave of wonders as I am doing SUMMER cleaning... weeding out load of stuff.... can you believe we actually weighed what I was getting rid of last night... and this is not counting all the wooden stamps, and papers this is just a fraction of what I had in my craft room... it was a whopping 100lbs.!!!  I don't even want to tell you all about the stamps... OMG it's a mountain of stamps I am getting rid of!  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Both cards are fabulous, but I REALLY love the one with Miller!

Lelia Pierce said...

What fun cards, Betty! I love the hand diecut and Miller looks awesome too!

XXX

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your cards, your work is amazing.

Jilly said...

I noticed one thing that, those both cards are fabulous and perfect colour combination. You are very talented, I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further works thanks once again.
printed mouse mats

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch