Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's a Zombie invasion...

Zombies are so popular now a days!  I thought I'd bring them into my stampy world! 
 I have just released these for full details and discounts visit Simply Betty Stamps or Simply Betty Challenges!
I have had so much fun with these! I used all BoBunny WHoo-ligans paper and they fit so perfectly, almost very 80ish colors!  Well enough bable...

Let's get crackin'... here are my 
 Zombie Teens!

Zombie Lola.. is she cute or what... I mean sure she's missing a bit of her face there, but the rest is cute no?  Look at the cutie little rat she has! Card by Betty

Zombie Betty...quite the hottie I think, again a bit missing, but still as cute as a Zombie can get! Card by Betty

Zombie London...with that awesome flowing hair how can you go wrong in creating loads of cutenesses (is that a word?) love the expression on that kitty cat! Card by Betty

Zombie Miller... funny as ever with his pet worm!  Think the worm is cheating and looking at his video game secrets? Card by Betty

Zombie Rio...she is KAH_YUTE!  No?  Look at my little bookworm, just so cute and purpley! Card by Betty

Zombie Christian...that boy in real life never has his head on right, so this was perfectly fitted for him!  Always has that grumpy look too! LOL Card by Betty

Zombie teen Sentiments...thought I'd give it a try, these are by yours truley and they come in a complete set! Also all available online at SimplyBettyStamps.com!

Well what did you think?  Now don't you worry there is much more of the Zombie teens coming, the DT is preparing more fun projects and they will be posting all week long!

All these Zombie Teens are now available in the store in both Digi and Rubber today!

5 comments:

Andrea C said...

Ooo I do like me a good zombie invasion. All of your cards are tops and your images are brilliant. Fab work x

Carol W. said...

I love the new images Rachel created! Fabulous! Love the cards! TFS

Sugar said...

omg darling!!!!!!

Nancy said...

OMG Miss Betty Boo...those are all simply AMAZING!!! What a wonderful surprise at all of that yumminess...I am totally loving those images....Miss Ya Girlfriend!!! Hugs

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh my goodness- these are FABULOUS!!! Love them, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!!!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch