Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SDC12 Sketch

Hello bloggy land.  Today Stampotique Designer's Challenge is bringing you a Sketch for the challenge!  Isn't this a fun one?  I really had a great time following this one!




Here is my card using Stampotique Originals stamps by Maryse Carrier; 3 Trees and Tail Wagger!  Bet you thought I would go for another fun creepy Daniel Torrente image huh?  Well I fooled ya!  I was in a very cutesie mood!  

Hope you enjoy and please make sure to hop on over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog to check out the wonderful creations our team has put together for you!



6 comments:

Willy said...

Funny and fabulous interpretation of the sketch. Love that dog!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Betty!! Great take on the sketch!!

Carol said...

Hey Betty! What a great card. I LOVE Maryse's images, don't you? They are so fun. How come your card is not on the challenge blog????

Barb said...

Fabby job on the sketch, B! And those images are just adorable :)

Vicki G said...

Love this!!!The doggy is SO sweet!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Fiona said...

I love this cute card :)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch