Friday, June 29, 2012

All Things Altered Summer Blog Hop!

Well I blew it, time wise and project wise!  I had a spectacular idea in my head but I blew it!

 I managed a simple Summer sign for our front door. 

I am not used to so simple, but I must admit that Summer is my least favorite and wanted to really try to make it more spectacular, I am so sorry this is just plain and simple.

You probably made your way over here from Nicole's blog and I welcome you!

I do hope you still enjoy it, I enjoyed making it, it's just not my favorite!

But wait till you see the BEAUTIFUL projects the rest of the ladies have prepared for you!!

Here's my project....


and a close up of the image I colored called Lavinia outing

I do hope you enjoyed that little sign of mine.  Your next stop is Irit and I am sure she has something spectacular for you!

I will knock your socks off this Fall for our All things altered Fall Blog Hop!


In case you want to start at the beginning of it all 
here's the complete list:

3.) Nicole -http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Olivia said...

I think it is gorgeous! Love the summery colors and your own little twist on things :-)!

Shelley said...

I love this. Your coloring is fabulous too!
Shelley

Kray said...

I think this is really pretty and I love it! You did a great job. Fall is my favorite season, so I will definitely be excited to see what you do then.

But, you did a great job tonight.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I TOTALLY agree with everyone else....your coloring art is FANTASTIC!!...cannot wait til next time! creative blessings, Debbie

Sue D said...

Great summer sign--I like the colors.

Teri Barefoot said...

Well I love what you did
Thank you,
Teri

LeeB said...

this is so cute, the stamp image is amazing, you colored her beautifully.

Scrappin' Sista said...

That is so cute! I love the coloring. Great job! TFS!

Christel
Scrappin’ Sista Designs

Kelly Sas said...

You certainly are the master at coloring and color choices!

Amy Martin said...

Very cute...better than you give yourself credit for. Great job...love the colors.

Jacilynn said...

super cute! love this

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch