Friday, October 9, 2009

Knott's Scary Farm

We had a blast, unfortunately I was too scared to take too many pictures! Boohoo boo hoo hoo! No worries, we plan on going again. This time not after two days at Disneyland, we are sooo exhausted. We live 2 1/2 hours away from the parks and have to drive up a windy mountain. For Disneyland we did stay at the hotel, but for Knott's I don't know what they heck we were thinking coming home. I mean really we did Disneyland Tuesday and Wednesday, came home late Wednesday night...only to go right back down Thursday night! I blame it on tiredness (uhm is that a word)! But as I said we had a lot of fun!

Here is one picture I managed to get. My sister and her boyfriend Julien.

These two were a blast! Screaming constantly, yes even Julien, he actually threw my sister Elaine to the monsters and would run off. I guess he loves her, but when it comes to monsters every WOMAN for herself!

Sorry I don't have more, half the time I spent watching my back for ghouls and monsters that may be coming after me! Yeah, I know queen of Halloween afraid! LOL!

No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch